Texas 4-H is for kids of almost any age. Grades from 3rd-12th are regular 4-H members while grades K-2 can join as Clover Kids (as of September 1 of current school year).
There’s a 4-H activity for everyone. From food science and robotics to fashion design and photography, not to mention livestock projects, there’s sure to be something that sparks your interest.
How to choose your 4-H project:
– Select a project you like.
– Consider the money and time it will take. Can parents/guardians help?
– Consider the space and equipment that you have at home.
– A 4-H project should be fun, serve a purpose, and be worth the effort.
– Select only the number of projects you can complete.
– Contact the county club you wish to join. Don’t know what county club? Email Darla Cox for help finding a club.
Check out the list of projects to see what looks fun to you.