Texas 4-H Scholarships
Texas 4-H awards 225 scholarships for students – all you need is 4-H experience, financial need, and your academic record. The scholarship awards range from $1,000-$20,000.
There is a scholarship category for most everyone, including Baccalaureate Scholarship, Technical Certification, Courageous Heart, and Collegiate Scholarships.
Visit scholarship page at Texas 4-H website to get started.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- San Antonio Livestock Exposition, Southwestern Exposition and Livestock Show, Rodeo Austin, and State Fair of Texas scholarships are automatically part of the Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship application
- The Texas Extension Education Association Scholarship
- Texas A&M University Soil & Crop Sciences Department Scholarship
- Galveston County Fair & Rodeo
- Galveston County Ranchers Association Scholarship