- This event has passed.
4-H Major Show Sign-Up Night
November 7 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This applies to 4-H’ers entering 2023 Major Shows:
- Livestock & Poultry Projects
- Calf Scrambles (participants AND applicants)
- Team and Individual contests* (COACHES ONLY)
Participants MUST attend ONE MANDATORY night at Galveston County Extension Office
- November 7, 4:30pm-7:30pm
- November 14, 4:30pm-7:30pm
Entries for Ft. Worth Stock Show must be submitted by November 7 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Each FAMILY must sign up to attend a SPECIFIC DAY and TIME SLOT to submit entries.
Sign up here ASAP for either November 7 or November 14 date
- Prior to dates above, contact Leah Stiles if you have conflicts (281-309-5058 or email@example.com).
- A $25 LATE fee will be charged to any entries submitted after November 14!
BEFORE Entry Night
- Pass Quality Counts – only needs to be retaken if you have moved up an age division
- Complete 4-H Enrollment online via 4-H Online
- Complete entry forms
- Download from county webpage
- DO NOT sign Houston Livestock Show forms prior to entry night
BRING WITH YOU to Entry Night
1. Completed entry forms
- Parent AND youth must be present to sign
- EXCEPTION: For TEAM contests, ONLY coaches need to attend entry night, unless otherwise stated on entry form.
2. Drivers License (for parents)
3. Social Security (for youth)
3. Payment, cash or check, credit card payments will be accepted using the Square payment system. Additional fees for each transaction will apply to CARD PAYMENTS ONLY
***If you are showing Jr. Beef Heifer at Ft. Worth Stock Show, please bring a scanned color copy of your registration papers***
Major Show entry night DOES NOT apply to Galveston County Fair entries or youth showing under FFA