WordPress Training: Using The Events Calendar Plugin 1.0
February 3 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFREE
Learn to use
#1 most useful tool on county websites, the Events Calendar plugin. Using it effectively will save county offices time and energy, and more importantly, helps combat the “I didn’t know about that date” excuse.
Everyone is welcome
agents, office staff, volunteers and anyone who edits county website
- Review time-saving features of the Events Calendar plugin
- Create an event
- Get attention with good event names
- Make good content
- Using pictures, including Feature Image
- Create Categories, Venues, and Organizers
Must do before attending
- Register using form below in order to receive the MS Teams meeting link
- Log on to your county website, if you don’t have access, contact AgriLife IT
- From your Dashboard, make sure you see ‘Events’ in the left menu (picture below). If you don’t, contact AgriLife IT and request it be installed.
- Suggest watchingthis 5 minute video. IGNORE first section on downloading plugin and IGNORE last section on customizing the plugin, you don’t have authority to download/customize.