Tag Orders – State Fair/Heart of TX (Lamb, Goat, Swine, Heifer)
This is for exhibitors showing:
- Market Lamb/Goat and Breeding Lamb/goat (registered and wether dam/does) at 2021 State Fair Texas ONLY, order online HERE
- Beginning this year, any breeding sheep/goats (registered or wether/commercial dams/does) validated will have 3 years of eligibility and will not need to re-validate unless a change of ownership occurs. Breeding sheep/goats attending Spring 2022 shows may order and validate now, or may wait until Fall to place order and validate in the Fall. Only those attending SFT need to validate now.
- Market Swine at 2021 State Fair ONLY and Breeding Gilts (registered gilts and crossbred gilts) at 2021 State Fair of Texas or Heart O’ Texas, order online HERE
- Breeding Heifers at 2021 State Fair/Heart of Texas, order online HERE
- Heifers attending any Spring 2022 shows may order and validate this round, or, may wait until Fall to place order and validate in the Fall
Tags for spring 2022 shows will be sold later this fall
- Order what is necessary, the Extension Office does not order extra. Refunds will not be given.
- Ordering DOES NOT enter a participant into any show.
- This is NOT for participation in the Galveston County Fair.
Validation Dates & Information here http://counties.agrilife.org/galveston/4h/major-show/#validations
- 4-H & Youth Development