The Galveston County 4-H Council will reimburse a portion of registration fees for:
- Youth competing in Qualifying State 4-H Contests, including State Roundup, State Shooting Sports, and State Horse Show.
- Youth participating in the District 9 4-H Leadership Adventure (a.k.a. Leadership Lab)
- Excludes non-qualifying contests such as Dog Show and other invitational contests.
- Excludes fees for parents and/or siblings .
Details are as follows:
- Families must submit receipts from 4-H Connect and a Check Request Form to Darla Cox by 5:00 p.m. July 17, 2018.
- Checks must be cashed no later than July 27, 2018.
More information is TBD.