- This event has passed.
4-H Major Show Sign-Up Night
November 4, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This applies to 4-H’ers entering 2022 Major Shows:
- Livestock & Poultry Projects
- Calf Scrambles (participants AND applicants)
- Team and Individual contests* (COACHES ONLY)
- Shooting Sports (Young Guns & Jr. Shoot Out)
Participants MUST attend ONE MANDATORY night at Galveston County Extension Office
BEFORE Entry Night
- Each FAMILY must sign up to attend a SPECIFIC DAY and TIME SLOT to submit entries.
- Pass Quality Counts – only needs to be retaken if you have moved up an age division
- Complete 4-H Enrollment online via 4-H Online
- Complete entry forms
- Download from county webpage
- DO NOT sign Houston Livestock Show forms prior to entry night
AT Entry Night
Bring with you:
1. Completed entry forms
- Parent AND youth must be present to sign
- EXCEPTION: For TEAM contests, ONLY coaches need to attend entry night, unless otherwise stated on entry form.
2. Drivers License (parents)
3. Payment, cash or check, credit card payments will be accepted using the Square payment system. Additional fees for each transaction will apply to CARD PAYMENTS ONLY
Prior to dates above, contact Brittany Allen, if you have conflicts (281-309-5058 or firstname.lastname@example.org). A $25 LATE fee will be charged to any entries submitted after November 17!
Major Show entry night DOES NOT apply to Galveston County Fair entries or youth showing under FFA